Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Work Stress

Just reach home from work..
Winded down the window so I could enjoy the night breeze of the city..
Travelling the road she once travelled..
It all feels so familiar to me..

Still remember I had try to wait for her to finish her work.
But I couldn't wait too long as I was sleepy. So I left my phone on in case if she needs me. I didn't turn on the air-cond fearing that the water will get too cold when she came back and took bath..

The difference now is that there is no one waiting for me at home. Well just a so call home. I go back, facing four walls, and this computer. I don't have to open the door quietly worrying about waking up anybody else.. I can turn on the lights as I want to, take bath as long as I want, without fearing what others would think..

This is the first time I work past 12am. I don't hope this would recur in the future, but certain working with such stress drives one's growth. I didn't get angry or show any temper the whole night, part of myself which is able to control my temper better..

Missed the chance to go to 九皇爷.. Missed the chance to call and enquire about Stitch. I miss him. Didn't get the chance to take him to the vet and visit him last week. This week I must do so.. He's the only pet I love the most, though I really don't have the experience of loving a pet.. He must have felt bored since nobody takes him out anymore.. I gotta take him out this week. If possible, would like to go for the opera show for the 九皇爷 ceremony. It's been far too long since I've watched a show like this. This always reminds me of my childhood time. There used to be people selling all the snacks, but I didn't really get to enjoy those snacks since I didn't dare to ask for the snacks. Hopefully I still have a chance to redeem some of my childhood memory..


Smile and good nite..

1 comment:

Any Issues? said...

i think u really have a very sentimental heart compare with many other guys.

at this time, the utmost taboo is to ask the q: r u ok?!

anyway, if you want to yum char we can always arrange a time ya. with a group of frens drink and chat happily just like the good old days. Life is about learning, God never promise a rose garden when He gave us life. I guess this is it, keep on challenging our self until the end of life; Until we can master our self; until God knows when.

Hang in there loong loong~ I'm sure He is planning something for you :)