Sunday, October 30, 2011

Last Night

Last night here now.. I hope..
Facing a new environment tomorrow onwards..
There is a mix of feelings on such a move.. They vary so much that I feel like having a mini war in my heart and my mind.

Let's start from the moody ones..
Feeling sad after living so many years with her, and finally we are departing.. I try to say nevermind all this while but it does mind this time. I will still miss her, probably visit her once in awhile.. Don't consider coming back, for now..

Feeling all the flashbacks now.. Happy and sad moments in the room.. Pretty soon it's gonna be idle.. So many memories with her, all in the this room I have been dwelling for 2 years. I still remember some promises till now.. I promised to find us a house. But it's just me now.. I promised to stay far away, physically and virtually.. I am doing both of them now.. At least physically I will be further away.. Virtually I am out of contact, and no point searching if she has the intention to hide from me. Feel stupid for loving someone who doesn't even understand the meaning of respect. I welcome those who still read this blog for knowing that I care for them and they care for me too, not those blog hoppers, coming in, moving out in seconds.. I will keep this blog open, just that I don't welcome blog hoppers thanks..

Excitement is still playing a small part in my heart just yet.. With all the new places to be, me with a conservative mind may stick back to the known brands first before trying new things.. Varieties is the main selling point. I can do this all year long.. Maybe the jam will be a huge turn off, but guess what, I am not alone after all. Acquired the location and I have some time till end of March to prove it out. Some luck at last I guess. If everything works out fine, I may not even need to face it alone..

Happy for my dad at least.. Seeing the way the lady treats him. I guess her patience and tolerance are her virtue after all. Dad oh dad, when will you start to learn to appreciate the one who loves you, follows you and bears your anger.. I have learnt mine, maybe it's time for your son to teach you to love, after masking yourself in the business field for so long. You still need to show your care since she's still a lady.. I am not siding her but she does deserve her credit.. There's no second chance in life so I really hope you can just spare some time for her during your time off.. Suddenly it feels so much like a message to dad haha.. Love and respect you, dad. I still lots to learn from you..

Laziness still befalls me. Been trying to clean up all the messes but I guess I am not so discipline after all.. Clearing things out slowly.. Just like how I do some of my things.. Slowly recovering, slowly improving, slowly moving, slowly..

No comments: