Woke up at 6.30am and I could barely sleep again.. After some time of rolling on the bed I decided to wake up to get myself breakie.. I don't know what woke me up, it could be either I am too hungry or I keep thinking about the problem.. Anyway, just had a bowl of warm curry + mushroom gravy chee cheong fun as breakfast to kickstart. Used to ta pau an extra pack for her, and now it's just me all alone, with my mom's. Hopefully can still get back to sleep after this..
I was too lazy to blog last night, though I slept around 2.30am. Read her post again and I found that the magnitude of the problem is bigger than I thought. All I wish is to kiss her, hug her tight and tell her that everything's gonna be alright.. This wish seems too far for now, as I don't have a chance to approach her at all. I'll just stay far away and provide the care whenever I can..
The badminton last night was good. Though I regret a little now as I have a hectic morning ahead today.. Played for 2 hours and it's tiring enough for me.. Good thing that my muscles aren't feeling the pain... yet... But I did enjoy a good time of having some good friends around, doing something healthy.. Went to yam cha + dinner after that in Kayu, and I purposely passed by the old house she stayed, just to see how it's been going.. I didn't have much for that meal, as I didn't feel like it. And that made my stomach so empty that I puked empty stomach with nothing coming out.. Maybe the stomach's trying to play the fool with me. When I am hungry, I don't feel like eating much, but I get hungry so easily.. Gotta take of this body well for me to move forward, while standing by for a chance to show my care again.. We need to take care of ourselves well before taking of others right?
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment