Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Day 6

Yay, just came back from work..
2 simple wishes of the week done. First I was able to visit the 九皇爷 ceremony which has been over now.. 2nd I was able to bring Stitch out for a ride!!! Awesome!!

Initially I really thought that October will be hell of a bad month for me. I started to feel the suey-ness on the 1st day of October. Until now bad luck still haunts me. But it's just getting better hehe.. I am happy enough that I've fulfilled both of my simple yet satisfactory wishes. Life's hard, and I am trying not to complicate it further..

A fun but silent trip with Stitch.. I was suppose to take him last night but when I came back it's already 10pm. So I call aunt and told her that I couldn't make it on that night. So tonight I try to come back sooner so that I can have the time to bring him out.. As usual, he greeted me with so much warmth that I had to keep scratching him.. Took him to the car, and his usual stuff shows again - blow wind. So I winded down the window for my VIP guest of the night so he could enjoy the wind blow. His journey wasn't that smooth as I was taking to Serdang with me.. As I stepped on the brake, and down he went, trying to grab back.. Funny to see him as he keeps repeating the process. I couldn't really take photo of him as I was driving but I did enjoy a good smile on my face seeing his hilarious actions..

Almost let him off when I open the car door.. Damn this little fella is so keen to know new friends who kept barking non-stop at him.. After I was done with my work so I headed home. I think he got a little tired and he started to lay down on the seat. Seeing him like this, I winded up the window back to give him more peace so he could rest better. I guess I was wrong because he went back up not long after I winded up the window. And here comes the sentimental part.. His rest reminds me so much of her.. How she would fall asleep at times as I drive back from work. So I just turned off the radio, adjusted the air-cond.. The difference is that at least his head won't move around when my car went cornering.. The way he looked at me is as if he misses the owner, like he's asking "Where is Mommy?" I may think too much at this stage but I really wanted to tell him that "Don't worry, Mommy's be back soon.."

I should do this more often with him. Take him out for Serdang trip with me. It doesn't matter whether he's accompanying me or vice versa, but we all would feel good having each other around.. Gonna take him to the Vet this week no matter what, as the aunt told me that the med's finished.. He recovers quickly after putting the cone on his head since he can't scratch himself any longer.. Short term pain, long term gain..

Next news, making me feel so heavy, and yet I still need to let it out.. Accidentally read her post while I was trying to update my social feeds on my phone. I think she's gonna block her blog or change the address again if she reads this.. It proves that I was right that they're already together. In fact, they're in a fight.. First thought was I felt happy.. Of course knowing that their relationship not working out (evil laugh).. On further thoughts, I just thought that it would be wasteful if it's ended. Every relationship doesn't come easy, especially when both parties are in love with each other. No matter how hard the situation goes, both should try their best to work out the solution. Unfortunately too many cases of break-ups happened lately.. MK almost screwed it when they both in cold terms. I am not sure if I did help but at least I tried to cheer her up abit.. Things didn't go well with Vivi as Kai Loon left her alone in SG. Sigh, I wanted to scold that boy but after listening to his side of the story, I guess they still need time to reconcile each other's need. It's so sad to see the end. I didn't tell her what he told me, as I shouldn't interfere. But I did tell him that he should at least tell her clearly what went wrong rather than just left without saying a word, so much like my style which ended in regret..

Putting the sadness away, at least Michelle is getting married. Cheerz for her!!!
She really showed that getting married is so not easy and you really need a very high EQ to handle all the stress.. Salute her for having that and I will always support her.. If she's able to read this, I'd like to say "Well done, Michelle, I am so proud of you!!!"

Oh almost forgot, I muz apologise to Mr. Ah Foon.. I ffked him which I am suppose to club with him tonight but I ended blogging here and went out with Stitch.. I just feel that I get more satisfaction doing these 2 things than going clubbing.. I am still in constant dilemma now, thinking that I might get my chances if both of them breakup, but the lesson I've learnt told me to appreciate the relationships deeply cuz you don't feel it until it's gone... It sounds fake that I wish that they can reconcile their relationship, but things should work for them if they try harder..

No comments: