I'm missing some old things... As we grow, many things don't come the way we expect them. It's not like we're children anymore pampered by parents where most of the time we could things we want... I do mention that only most of the time... Our needs were simple back then. Perhaps an ice-cream, a meal at KFC or MacD is already sufficient to keep us happy all day long... This is the emotional part of me... Missing some good old feelings where they're so abstract yet so real, memories are long long ago and yet so fresh in my mind.
That was then, this is now... I face more and more challenges as I try to pursue my targets. Of course those targets were not simple anymore... It would take more effort and independence to achieve them.. I learnt not to expect things too much, as upset could be my biggest enemy. It's the reason why I always leave space for an element call surpise... By then I would appreciate what comes to me, and try hard not let it go... Tolerance is the word here if you talk about people... You want good relationship with anyone, tolerance is a must and it's what I've learnt as I communicate with others... I don't read books... But experience shared by others shapes my moral and ethics. I try to live with a life accepted by many, so that I could easily adapt different lives easily, and it forges a bridge when I communicate with others in the same wavelength.
Throughout this process, I've also learnt about logic. I feel that being logical is vital as thinking illogically lets me see through many things.. I don't know bout how others think, but thinking logically is the most shared thoughts of many. But this does not give me advantages over those who don't think logically sometimes... It's hard to understand what is in their minds, and predict their actions and behavior.. I am known as a positive theory believer, where I analyse people based on their actions and yet do not form a prescription on what they should do...
I think that it's a consequence that I would think far being logical... In some ways I overlooked personal feelings, and I overlooked my position... I always assume I have control as I try to think logically, figure the possible solutions on what I could do to make things right... It's this which made me ignored others' feelings and acceptance where I made another assumption that everyone would react rationally... Very conflicting indeed, as I tried to achieve a resonance with others, but in the end not only I failed, I also caused more problems when I thought I figured the solutions out..
May need to take into consideration of others' reaction when I think.. It's not easy when things go out of my control and I take too many considerations into hands delay precious time and risk the possibilty of failing... After all, there are 2 sides of a coin... I still choose to be logical but learning bout emotional behaviours, maybe it can reduce the cons of be logical...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Halooo my frennnn. I dunno why everytime u write blogs i can seldom understand.. hahaa.. anyway i'm coming back on thursday nite n i'm driving.. hahaha.. sounds so shockingly impossible but yeahhh i'm driving.. hhhahahaaa
sometimes no need to think whether to choose between logical or emotional..just follow ur instint, bro...-kepong boy
[kepong boy] if u follow ur instinct means u've chosen to think emotionally...
[Megasari] Congratz on your licence wo hehe.. good la can drive edi, next time can fetch me to Korean Town muahahaha
Post a Comment