Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Didn't have a sleepless night... In fact I think I fell asleep so easily due to tireness... Just plain tired...

I wasn't happy with what I've said... But the damage is done so I guess everything is too late... Been mad, been sad, been knocking my head... All just doesn't work... Decisions were tough to make, but I believe that in sacrificies to make others happy... The time spent, the effort made, but in the end I don't see them to become fruitful, perhaps my methods are wrong... I just can't expect to behave homogeneous like I do... Can't mind a couple of fights, what if the process repeats itself over and over again and the issues remain, then maybe a deep thought should be given onto those problems on how to solve them... Departure is the last arrival point where no one wants to land..

I can tell others not to expect too much from others, but I just can't do it myself... It's so hard I can't be understood and yet issues were made... Doubts on my faith, questions on my actions... All these makes it so fragile, so shackles easily and shattered into pieces... Not all my actions are corrrect, but a little faith would be useful to get me going, which I take it as my steroids of moving forward...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, wat happen?? - ur sis -

loongloong said...

Hey sis where are u now? I so long didn't contact you leh..

Cindy said...

oiii bego loong... wat happen? whats with ur blog????? tonite i kacau u.. u better on ur phone.. wuahaha

Anonymous said...

sei lor, u even dunnoe where's ur sis?? haiz....
wat happen to u??