I just realise a big difference between me and book readers... I don't read books... I think books which I've fully read are those story books when I was young.. I could barely recall any books I've fully read...
I have a different thought when it comes to gaining knowledge... I can't deny reading is the best to learn new stuff, get introduced into new things, provide you with a different perspective of your viewpoint... Nobody will deny it... Perhaps I have my way of discovering new world out there...
A good chat with people would always be my favorite... Whoever it is, as long as a person is willing to share, I am willing to listen... To me, every person's story is a book by itself... I like talking, a good communication with people really enhance your thoughts... The latest guy I talked to alot is the the guy who sold me kuih in Serdang... It's due to my Dear that I get to chat with him...
I didn't need a long sitting down one to one interview with him, just a short chat while waiting for my kuih to be made has given me the time I need to know another side of the world... Well it's not physically another world, but a different perspective as to how a 50+ year old guy looks at the world... His time, our time, surely plenty of differences arise... But something is surely similar between me and him, is that both of us work hard for our lives... He works hard, but I'm not sure the reason behind; for me, I work hard for my life, cuz I'm not really a smart one, not the chosen one... But I'm willing to work hard, to start from basics, to climb the stairs, not taking elevator... I don't have the convenience, but I have the determination... It's slow but it's steady... I need to work extra hard compare to the rest, I don't have the time compare to others, but I know it'll work... I know my effort is taken into account, I know it'll be fruitful...
Not many will trust my vision... I'm not so persuasive or charismatic to get along others to share my vision, or even not to feel provoked with my low-ambitions thoughts... But I know I will, it's not just confidence I have, but also motivation, minor pressure from peers and "spouse" which keep me moving on...
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment