Just finished Shrek series lately... Cartoons and Animations, they just one of my favourites.. I didn't get to watch them in the cinema, so I just download all of them and watch one by one during this lonely Christmas.. Seeing the progress of a green Ogre embarked on journey all the way to raising his children.. It's just so similar to our life no? Just that the last episode seems so similar to what I have encountered.. The linkage may not be obvious but I just feel it so deeply..
He gave up his good life when he signed the deal.. Hoping to have some changes in his life.. Well basically I did the same thing.. I was hoping to have some changes in life since both of us were not heading the same way.. We both regretted a decision which has affected the rest of our lives.. The difference is that he's able to rectify the problem and I am not.. I will never be able to undo the damage.. There's just no happily ever after in real life.. There will be more ups and downs coming, just bracing oneself to face it.. Luckily we both learnt our lessons.. The costs is just too high, that I have never able to pay them...
As days go by, I'll try to look back for some of all time favourite.. Toy Story, Pocahontas, Finding Nemo, Happy Feet... I just love them and miss them...
It's not the fairy tales which fulfil my desire, but the positive lessons behind the all those fairy tales.. Fairy tales may not exist in reality, but this doesn't mean that we should stop hoping..
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment