Ya I am drunk.. Very drunk indeed..
People say tat words of drunkards are unbelieveable..
But do you?
It's the first year I am single since breaking up.. It's the 1st year I've started brand new, on my own feet..
Yeah I still love her... I finished Wall E with tears rolling in my eyes and damn I really miss the time when I watched with her.. But anybody cares? Nobody would... Nobody could feel the paid..
After 4-5 months of healing... It's still happening.. It's karma I know.. What goes around comes around.. I should be looking ahead.. But I kept looking backwards for all the good times.. It's good, since I don have bad memories of hers.. But personally, it sucks to live in this environment when you think you are moving forward, all you are doing is just recalling the past to your brain..
New year, new reso, I must start looking forward.. Even though it hurts every time I try to recall, it'd remind me not to repeat mistakes I made.. 前事不忘,后事之师..
Never forget my mistakes.. Luckily I only remember her good things, so that I will have good memories of hers.. I will let fate decide this time, as it's seems too impossible...
Wish her happy life wit her life in her current life...
Anything bad, let me bear, for I'd would bear all the unhappiness in her life.. It's dumb but nobody asked you to love your ex...
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment