Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Worthless Fool

It should end by now.. It should be a glamorous banquet, with a pair of lovely couple set to converge their paths, devoting their precious to each other.. Till death do them apart..Unfortunately I am not there to witness the ceremony.. I can only wish them through the phone..

But I am still glad.. Glad that she's there.. Glad that those who were supposed to be there are all there.. Glad that she's willing to foster back the family ties.. Hope she's continuing that.. I think I have just shorten my life by 5 years, and it's all worth it... Call me an idiot, for having such thought.. I know any sacrifice I make will not be known or appreciated, and too late for that.. All I hope is that she can live well, knowing that those who love her really care for her... I'd also wish that her health condition improves, with gastric staying far far away from her.. Wish her to be happy with him, hoping that he will treasure her well,, as I know I don't deserve her..

I have tried to search for the infoseum.. Apparently it's a mission impossible since at least 35 pax are needed for the visit and it's only open for tour visits... I have absolutely no idea on how to find that amount of people who would be interested for such visit.. Feel so useless, like a loser who just give up anything when facing with obstacle.. At least I know I have done a good deed if I were able to give up some of my life in order to change one's life... I knew I've sacrificed for a purpose.. Not a worthless fool

No comments: