Sigh, still let loose of my anger abit.. But at least I get to control and keep most of it..
Got framed today when I was asked if I stalker her.. I was like wat? Cuz she posted something and somehow that person just saw it.. At 1st I really got angry.. I want explain the definition of stalking to her. Stalking is when people do things quietly to trail you where you go, not just through the internet lo. I don't even know where she lives, how the hell am I suppose to stalk her? For the internet stalking, if I want to stalk her, I will sure do it quietly no? No need to comment publicly on her blog and end up getting negative feedback. Issued a warning to her not to simply post thing and got me accused. Well it's her own comment and she has full right to it after I thought of it carefully. So I ended up not sending the 2nd sms to fight back.. I guess I manage to control at least a big part of temper. It's a small step towards the big milestone. Patience is a virtue. Now starting to feel it more and more haha..
With almost 1 post in 2 days on average, this place has become the place I express out dissatisfaction and sorrow again. Friends are a better choice, but only if one is free enough to listen to my grumbles. So I think I'm gonna keep this blog active, at least for a while. And as a memory to keep my love to her, and a record to myself of my progress to improving as a better person, at least control my bad temper. Keep up the good work the love to her..
Put a smile on your face :)
Continuing my life with my 饮歌 : 思念是一种病 :))
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment