Been crying alot lately... How weak I am at controlling my emotions. I really tried hard, so hard that I almost cannot accept the outcomes.
To the 2 women I love the most..
I cry for you because I still love you. And yet the truth turns out that you behave just like everybody says u will be. Totally ignoring others. I am trying so hard, to prove that I see hope in you. But even I doubt myself at times if it's unjust faith or is it just false hope I gave to myself? I don't know how I can reach to you, but if you really can hear even the smallest part of the message I wish to convey to you that "I Need You Because I Love You". I am going through all the pains now just so that I learn to see things in a different way..
The other woman,
I cry because I never wanted to quarrel with you. All I want is for you to respect my decision. But never for once you would listen to my reason. I've done my part, I try my best to respect you, but sadly I have to move out in order for me to grow. As for you, I really hope you understand why is that I move out. Hope that you learn your own problem and not thinking that it's everyone else who has problems with you.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment