kian loong's 75
Love is simple.. Don't complicate it
My Blog List
Alexiss
Choon Fatt
Cindy Megasari
Ee Sheu
Eong Xien
InF3rNo
Ka Kin
Kar Wai
Kong Hao
Michelle
Ming Kee
Pei Voon
Sher Ren
Siau Yi
Siew Ling
Yan Liang
About Me
loongloong
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(68)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(27)
▼
September
(18)
It's time...Have to let it go...gotta start someth...
Mood is exceptionally down today..This is what moo...
Tipped off
好贴切的一首歌...
Got Hit Hard again.. Just tell myself to 加油加油加油......
Been crying alot lately... How weak I am at contro...
还想继续的爱着你,想再一次把你拥有;但,真的没信心,因为真的不知道该怎么办才好。传的简讯你没复,连自...
真的爱你,不想放弃你,我知道,你还爱着我,你,为何放弃?我真的改变了,只想让你看得到。
从小,自己对许多事情都不认真。每次只抱着得过且过的态度过日子。爸爸在外有女人,妈妈自个儿忍受。所以凡...
Ever feel like your home is not your home?Ever fee...
Just 1 day at least now I can say that I don't mis...
Another night. Should be feeling happy for the cou...
今晚我又想她了。 想着,她生活过得如何,她是否和他,已经走在一起了。他们,快乐吗?肯定过着精彩的日子...
Gone
This post is dedicated to you.First, I would like ...
Lesson for today.. No Leftover food eaten..
Back from my tripping. Kinda good trip I must say....
Good morning, just wanna share that I've reached R...
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2010
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
Blogging Comrades
Feedjit
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
真的爱你,
不想放弃你,
我知道,
你还爱着我,
你,为何放弃?
我真的改变了,
只想让你看得到。
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment