Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 2

It's already 4 a.m. and I'm still in front of my desktop, thinking of some words to be posted.. Didn't regret to give a promise I knew I could fulfill, expected the difficulty in fulling it... I only wish that it's worth the time and effort to share what I think, not what I want others to think... It sounds hard to differentiate, but if you're read and read again, you'll find the heck of it...

I feel that I have the need to explain how men and women see love... I don't know how a woman actually sees love, but the conclusion I obtain from mouths around me and my own personal experience would be that love tends to be equal to ownership... Of course I doesn't mean that guys don't see it this way, but there's a tendency that women seem to weigh ownership over their men more. And furthermore, it's one the biggest cause why women behave with all sorts of unexplained behaviour, where guys would call unreasonableness, aka yeh man... Sometimes it makes guys feel unbearable, some would just swallow it while some who makes an issue out of this, turns out to raise white flags in the end... I do also realise that women would claim this as part of their right, playing the role as a girl friend in a relationship... Ladies, I know you just want to show others that he belongs to you, but you'll have to do better than that... It may to an extend shows that a guy loves you much that we would do this for you, but it also exposes your vulnerability, telling others how insecure and dependent you are to him... Guys like girls to depend on them, but a limit has be clear in the girls heart before it irritates your gents...

As for guys part, I may not have the most experience to represent the guys, but a few words from my own point of view would do make a standing for men... I know my limit well and I know whom I want to be with the most... Pushing or pulling a guy too far not makes guys feel like a toy where he feels that he can't even decide for himself where he wants to be... It's a respect to give girls the priority to choose but if a guy chooses, he would expect the lady to understand his situation and supports him too, and being unreasonable would just chase him away... Giving him enough excuse to leave you on your own for good... All men are morons. They would not stop looking at other women unless he's gay... I think women should worry if their men don't look at women... Good if you're confident enough to say that you're the best he's got, provided that you're not cheating yourself and those around you... It could be worse as you tend to become ignorant, living in your own self-fulfilling world. It doesn't give the right for men to stare at women, but it's never a sin to glance through or to praise beautiful humans or things... We humans like beautiful stuff don't we? I do think that guys should be more sensitive though.. Many failed like I do as we tend to assume things to be OK when they're not... If you assume she's ok with it, you're wrong... It's part of the communication breakdown when men start to assume what's right for their partners.. It's never right if you don't ask... Of course you don't go and ask your girl "Can I have sex with you?" I think a typical would be too shy to answer you this unless she's really horny lol... So at the end, it's still up to the guys to make judgment under what circumstance where it's better to ask and which to shut up and make the best out of it... Some will take a long time, depending on your sensitivity on your partner...

Loong, proxy for some men... Signed out...

No comments: