Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Choosing Sides

I believe that love could be shared... The love to different people are categorised differently, especially the Chinese words.. U can have so many kinds of love, all inside your tiny heart..

Love becomes to another story when it comes to another person. One may believe that love is blind, one may try hard to find a reason to love. Some believe that love should be whole-hearted , but I have a different definition when it comes to this word..

There are always two sides on everything. The side we choose or get to see, and the side we choose not to or didn't get to see. Coins have two sides: there's light and there's shadow.. It's not easy to look at one thing in different perspectives, but if you do, you will understand why do people or things behave the way they're suppose to be.. In the end it's still up to you whether you want to see the other side. If you isolate yourself, you will see things you want to see and start become ignorant. Some may continue to live happily in their world of ignorance knowing they can't do anything, others may continue to hide in the shadows, thinking that there's no safe place for their kind...

So which side am I in? I'm still searching, a side, which would comfort people, while not losing myself in the process.. It could be fruitless, but it's worth a try...

2 comments:

sherren said...

Well written post, and after reading it I find myself living in my world of ignorance.

loongloong said...

Thx, sher ren... Well there's a happiness living in your own world too... Cuz u don't care too much wat ppl say bout u, and u tend to have your own lifestyle..

Pros and cons, as usual...