I have no name, I have no fame,
nor I have fortune or power...
I have no bright future,
I have no wisdom,
I have no fancy car,
I have no handsome face,
I have no muscular body,
I have no confident... anymore....
But I have;
I have a heartful of passion,
I have a group of friends,
I have the will to succeed,
I have the courage to try,
i have the determination to move on,
I have supports from friends and family...
But will that be sufficient?
Will I be able to stand on my ground?
Will I ever be, the person you know?
Will I be, different?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
u can be really be impress by how the transition in life make us feel so small.. i recently bought a book "Where you are to where you want to be" wan me to borrow u or not?? hehe
cheer up... life must still go on, if we believe we can, WE CAN!!!
Yes or no?
[Y.Y] Who's this? Some yes and some no...
[Alexiss] Thx alot but i'm not really into books.. Got no time for book, but got time to browse through ur blog hehe... Gotta believe in ourselves rite?
YY lo...who else in ur fren list call YY de? Lolz... :-p
Post a Comment