Monday, May 18, 2009

Bed Time Story

I’m impressed… I can understand what Sin Yee told me last time now… If it’s worth fight for, it’s worth dying for… I’m impressed how it shapes human determination that people are willing to give in the most costly thing including their lives to gain something or someone they desire so much…

I never think that my determination could stretch to a level where I never imagine before.. Of course not so high that I lost myself, but high enough for me to know myself once again that I’ve done something proud in my life, at least for me..

I’ve always seen myself as an impatient one, but somehow some claim that I’ve one hell of a patient guy… Hmm maybe it’s because I don’t throw my temper to them... Well as far as I can remember, the person suffered my worst temper is my mom. She had depression back then and yet I was stupid enough to throw temper at her due to her nagging characteristics where most moms do. Could recall that it was a massive jam while taking her to somewhere. Weather was bad, she’s just couldn’t shut up and the road was never smooth enough for me to shift to 2nd gear.. Damn it was horrible. Even though it’s past mother’s day but I still like to say Happy Mother’s Day to mom. She would never find out about this blog or could read this either but I really mean what I say here.

On contrary, I’m treating her right these days. She may not recall the incident, but it’s a painful memory I could not forget and dared not ask for forgiveness. On the bright side, it’s made me started to thank my mom and appreciate her presence to nag me on my life so I don’t make mistakes, nor to repeat them. Yeah we always tell ourselves not to live in the history, but we don’t realize how history has changed the way we lived (Kai Loon, 2009)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

hah... i dun understand.. ur english is too hard for me to understand.. hahaha