Monday, November 14, 2011

Rain Again

There are times we feel so tired, on the edge of giving up. The weight of the world upon our shoulder, and pressure just keeps piling up as time passes by.
Do you choose to give up? Do you feel like abandoning everything that pulls u down?
So many people have quoted :" If you think of giving up, think of why you have holding for so long"
How many have actually failed to give up?

Not me...
I was a quitter..
I quitted..
But if I continued to hold on,
I would never be where I am today..
Sitting here, writing this post, which is also the 103th post for my blog..

No doubt, I wished I could've hold longer, but as the first party, I lost my sight over everything around me..
It is when I lost it then only I realise I didn't just merely lost it.. I lost 'them'. It's a costly lesson,
and I've learnt it the hard way.
Putting the lesson aside, there are so many I have discovered during the journey of being single..
So many things are seen so much clearer, not blinded and bound by love..

Yeah it's too late to go back now..
But it's also too good to know that it's too late..
As much hope I have put in, the more damage I received,
I go down, I rebound, I think about the past, I think about the future,
I think of her, I think of myself...
Most importantly I think of what I need to do..
I have lost myself once, but I try not to lose it again..

Picking up the pieces now, hopefully I can find myself in time..
Some of my former self should go with the wind, Let the good ones remain,
I promise that I will keep the good ones, carry on and share them with those around me,
especially to the next one to be by my side..
Just let me hold with the right strength, the strength of moderation,
Not too tight, not too soft,
With the right pace, at the right time, and the right person..




No comments: