"Sarah, you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.. The truth is, you're what I thought that I ever wanted and more.. The last few days, all I can think about is our future together, how we'll be together for real, no fake relationships, no cover, no lies..
But the more I think about it the more I realised that you and I can never have a future together..
Because even if we had relationship, it would never be real
I want to be able to call you during your bad day and tell you stupid jokes that Morgan did and not find out that I can't cuz you're off somewhere in Paraguay quelling a revolution with a fork. I'm a normal guy who wants a normal life and as amazing as you are, you'll never be normal.."
Quoted from Chuck.. Is love life so complicated? Or are we the ones complicating ourselves? Dodging oncoming bullets, shielding ourselves with lies and excuses...
But, we shape dramas just as how dramas shape us. There might be complicated relationships in life; or I am just giving more excuses
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment