Guess I'm starting all over again for my blog... I know the address is lame, be changing it soon...
My name is Kian Loong, 23, single and etc and bla bla bla...
Not gonna waste time on those shit introduction..
As my blog titles, 75 means alot to me. I wonder if it's as important to others but surely this figure will remain important for the rest of my life if I wanna be successful..
In my whole life, determination is the second thing I lack the most besides money. For my whole life, my target to achieve something which is long term has never blossomed. Always told myself to be strong and endure myself through all the things I wanna do but always failed the consistency part. Getting on diet was already my aim since form 6. But the food always prevails and they just go into my stomach without much difficulty. While putting them into my mouth, the heart will convey message to the heart saying " Today eat more, tomorrow exercise more to cover it back". Damn it never worked, not even once.
While working out, the heart and the muscles will also convey more messages saying "Man it's painful, why suffer so much? Better stop now and continue later, and there was never any later after I rested for awhile. After some workout, stomach will start making noises notifying that it's time to feast. Feasting means that eating so much more than I normally do. Conclusively, it was a failure where I even gained more weight than before...
This time it's different. It's totally different from previous ones. I'm seriously sure for this time. It is for so many things this time. It's for health, well being healthy is not the most important of course, it's the shape which matters this time. This maybe wrong but I surely don't want to look fat when taking photos with other guys especially when our clothes off. It just gives a sucker punch right to my face looking at the photos. Another important fact, the reward I can reap hehe. How often do you get a person as the prize if you manage to put off weight? I did mention that I can get some one better if I slim myself down, and somehow I was told that this would make the prize to become an option. It's my right but not my obligation to exercise. I have to clarify that whatever this is, it is like a nitrous inside a car which boosts my confidenc and enhance my determination to get slim, even as small as 100G would bring that much closer to the ultimate - 75.
Should I fail this time, it would imply that I'm a man with no honour and will be looked down as someone who can't even fulfill what he promised to himself, a stain in my life..
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
yeah... broootherrr, i can comment on ur ed... hehe...
faster aim ur target -> 75kg
opppssss.... miss 1 word --> comment on ur 'blog' ed...
U hav my support bro..~~~...
Hahaha you have all my support on reaching your target man! You've definitely progressed since you've started.
However, don't just stop at 75kg. Keep up the good work for a healthier lifestyle, if not slimmer. ;)
Thx so much ppl, I really appreciate ur support during my darkest hours.. Can I request for more in future days? Will inform you all when I need them hehe... :P
gambate kian loong!!!!
Shit u.. Damn guilty after i read ur blog.. I shall ban ur blog forever.. Hahaha.. No jk jk.. Gambatte ahloong.. u can do it.. Next time i wont find u dinner again for sure... u got my support.. hihihii..
~~add oil~~
Ur 75 very easy 2 achieve wan..fr nxt week onwards, only i can eat, u sit quietly n look at me eat..haha..-Ngau che loon
den we shall not tempt you with food anymore.. even if we do, you must control!! don't become DBKL adi!
eh i also need support. my deadline is coming soon :(
hey dude,u can do it...u know u have my support...if can,dun juz lose ur weight to 75, give some to me...my aim is 75 too! let's ganbateh towards achieving our goal
anyway, see u in tmr nite's pot luck dinner lol...another feasting!
wei~~~ who is ur prize?? im more curious about that... hahaha
gogogo 75 ^^
but before that...
lets eat our hearts out tonight. LOL.
Post a Comment